Tuesday 5 July 2011

Interview: Tyler Garland of The Road to Pixar Team

In yet another interview, I'm interviewing Tyler Garland, Online Quality Controller, of the 'Road to Pixar' team:


A113Animation: Firstly, for those of us that may not know what 'The Road to Pixar' is about, tell us a little bit:
Tyler Garland: The Road to Pixar is a documentary that will follow the Pizza Planet delivery truck on it's incredible journey up to Northern California.



A113: When did the project start; when is it expected to run until?
TG: About a year ago. We hope to have it up and running by the end of summer!



A113: The ultimate goal is Pixar, obviously, what are your thoughts about Pixar?
TG: Pixar is incredible! From story lines, to characters they really set the bar for animated films in my eyes. Not to mention everything they do is so visually stunning.


A113: What is your favourite Pixar film; why?
TG: For sure Toy Story. Such a groundbreaking film in so many ways, with some great acting talents as well. Can't beat it. A Bug's Life comes in at a close second, though.



A113: Who is your favourite Pixar character; why?
TG: I'd have to say RC. That was always my favorite as a kid, and I never outgrew it. I actually had a real RC remote control car like in the movie at one point.



A113: What was the inspiration for the project?
TG: The love for Pixar, and the love for filmmaking. I think that says it all.



A113: You're launching an online campaign I believe, tell us a little about that:
TG: The campaign is going to be shedding some light on the project and also hopefully creating a fan base!
 


A113: Will you be making a stop on the journey to see Cars 2; what do you make of the idea of Pixar making a sequel to arguably their weakest film?
TG: I think that Cars 2 is going to make a lot of fans happy, although it may not be groundbreaking in any way, it will still please the kids, and that is important. 


A113: Anything else we should know?
TG: This will be a really fun journey to follow. Don't be left behind!



Once again, remember to keep your eyes peeled for more and check out their website.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you
    knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

    My blog - Review

    ReplyDelete